Build IT Accountability
You may be surprised to learn that many IT operations do not use data to make their decisions or to identify problems & trends that may exist that require their attention. This leads to lower quality of service & outages for your clients, overspending, and even operational inefficiencies.
Some of the key areas that need additional visibility are:
- Service Delivery
- Asset Management
- Change Management
- Human Failure Tracking
- Incident Tracking
Availability is your oxygen.
A critical blind spot of many businesses is the health of their technology systems and applications. Improving visibility over events, incidents, availability, responsiveness, and capacity will help identify trends, improve processes, and reduce both technology & human failures alike. Improved visibility can also lead to a stronger cyber security posture.
How We Can Help
As your Fractional CIO, we can:
- Identify KPIs for metrics for all IT Health and set attainable improvement goals
- Build reporting mechanism for team to provide visibility
- Implement ITIL Framework within organization
- Establish Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) with vendors and other teams to ensure quality of service expected is maintained
- Create Policies and Processes to help eliminate knowledge management gaps.
White Clay Technology has years of experience managing and improving IT health, process & policy creation and building reporting visibility to leadership. Let us see how we can help you.